You or your loved one may think of care and support at home as assistance with personal care, such as dressing and undressing, as well as assistance with medication and mobility within the home. However, many of our clients also require domestic care and housekeeping services.
Get assistance with some of life’s more tedious tasks, such as emptying the trash, changing the bed sheets, and cleaning. These can be physically demanding, and we frequently find that older or less able clients or those with physical limitations cannot perform them
Giving you or a loved one control
Our carers recognise that each individual has a unique manner of doing things and specific care requirements. You or a family member will have full control over the services we provide, and we’ll be happy to do things the way you or your family member wants and needs them to be done.
We understand that you or they may have been taking care of things at home for a long time and that it may be scary at first to give this job to someone else.
Whom do we care for?
- If you are young or elderly and have an illness or injury that makes it difficult for you to perform normal daily tasks, we can assist you.
- You may have recently been discharged from the hospital and be having difficulty adjusting.
- You may be living on your own and require assistance.
- You may be caring for a sick or frail relative.
- We can provide assistance for as long or as short a period as you require.
Our services include the following:
Personal/General Care: Help with personal hygiene, using the bathroom, getting dressed, and daily tasks like getting up and going to bed.
Bathing or showering assistance.
Befriending services are available.
Content, scheduling, and length are all customised for the individual.
Accompanying to appointments and social events
Meals are prepared at your own home at times convenient for you.
Domestic Assistance Housework, laundry, ironing, shopping, pension collection, and gardening are all part of the job.