PRIVATE LIVE-IN CARE
A live-in carer is always available as a friend and a comforting source of care. In an emergency, you can rest assured that your loved one will receive immediate assistance. When you need round-the-clock care and wish to remain in your own home, we can generally assemble a team of care professionals to provide it for you.
With private live-in care from Total Healthcare, a professional carer is assigned to reside in your loved one’s home and assist with daily tasks. You or your loved one must determine how many hours of daily care they require.
Click the button below to download our brochure
GET A FREE NO OBLIGATION ASSESSMENT TO DISCUSS YOUR CARE NEEDS AND GET AN ACCURATE CARE QUOTATION WITH OUR REGISTERED MANAGER
Simply fill out the form below
Why choose private live-in care?
You or a loved one will be matched with a carer who shares similar interests and qualities. Since we only hire people who are kind, compassionate, and have a big heart and who always put the customer’s needs first, a profound sense of trust is established.
You or your loved one can determine when you will need assistance the most and set the carer’s typical work hours. Your carer will have time to rest, sleep, and engage in normal home activities when they are not working.
Begin to rebuild the practise of spending time with the people you care about.
Spending quality time with those you care about is essential. It is acceptable that keeping your loved one safe and healthy is a difficult task. Age-related interventions can significantly slow the rate of health decline.
Your loved one should be able to stay at home, where they feel most comfortable and have happy memories, and family members should be able to rest easy knowing that help is always there.
The duties of live-in carers are extensive.
When you need assistance with something, they will be there to assist you immediately. To make things even more enjoyable, they will be available to converse with or share fond memories with you while cooking, watching television, or reminiscing about simpler times. What are the benefits of our live-in private care?
We are located in the heart of your neighbourhood and are here to assist you in any way possible. Our live-in carers are as close as you can get to family, and they form strong bonds with you or your loved one.
They have at least one year of experience and are proficient in all aspects of health care delivery, including the use of specialised support staff when necessary. Describe your ideal carer to us, and we will go above and beyond to find someone who meets all of your requirements.
Private live-in care can suit your needs.
Typical situations in which live-in care can help you overcome future challenges include:
- Degenerative illnesses such as Parkinson’s necessitate long-term care. Our carers are prepared to assist if they observe concerning changes in a client’s health, well-being, or behaviour.
- Maintaining daily routines in the comfort of one’s own home is an advantage of residing at home rather than in a residential facility for dementia care. Home care is optimal for dementia patients because it allows them to remain in familiar surroundings.
- Adjusting emotionally and practically after the death of a spouse can be challenging. Not only emotionally, but practically as well. A carer can fill the void left by a recently deceased family member and provide much-needed companionship.
- As people age, they lose the ability to perform even the most fundamental tasks, such as lifting a kettle to make a cup of coffee. Through elderly live-in care, a person’s quality of life and independence can be maintained.
- Your loved one may be susceptible to incidents that necessitate immediate medical attention, such as a fall or a sudden illness. You or your loved ones will be relieved of stress as a result.
What comes next?
To initiate the process, please contact us to schedule a consultation. This is where we learn about your situation and explore options that may best meet the needs of your loved one.
We will send a care manager to your loved one’s home to meet with you and other family members to discuss the type of care you require.
You are not alone in not being familiar with live-in care. Before making a recommendation based on your specific circumstances, we would like to sit down with you and discuss all of your options